Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What's Better than a Super Hero Convention?

The house was crawling with Super Heroes! For Spencer's 4th Birthday Party!

Reid was the Blue Beetle Lliam was Angel. And I was Black Canary.
Spiderman (Spencer) and Blue Beetle (Reid)

I had so much fun making the boy's costumes! They were truely home made and didn't cost me a thing...but they enjoyed it, well at least reid did. lliam wasn't in the mood to wear all of his (he was getting over the flu).

Fist, we did Spiderman Stick...EVIE

REID (doesn't Emily look amazing!)

Then onto Captain America Toss!SPENCER

LLIAM

REID

We next Shot the Villains!

THE COOL BUILDING W/ VILLAINS EMILY MADE!


Then we hunted for the Green Goblin's Ring


Of course came the cake and ice cream! (and pizza)





We had so much fun! Happy Birthday Spencer!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

what a SUPER creative party! looks like fun. now I want a cupcake.

sorry about the deleted posts...I don't think there's a way to get them back. bummer.