Since October of last year, Reid has been asking for a 'Rock Star-Pop Star' birthday party (his birthday isn't until April). I have soo much fun and absolutely LOVE planning their birthday parties...here's a little preview of what's to come...


Starting up Again!
14 years ago
4 comments:
Where did you get that crazy high-wired kid?? Oh, yeah - he's both of you combined! ;-}I hope you are giving yourself major points for loving to plan and do birthday parties; our poor kids can only go up from me, and I was an improvement from our childhood. Ask Nancy how many (if any) birthday parties she had... Anyway, have fun, but tame that wild boy, willya? ;-} Your posts are fun, concise, and help me feel like I know what's happening with youall- but who's Spencer (the birthday boy)? ;->
Hugs,
Auntie Karla
LEONA!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! He looks fantastic! I think I might give Spencer (by the way Auntie Karla, Spencer and Reid have been best friends since birth...like they had a choice!!!!) a mohawk for the party!
Do you need any help?
Your boys are so cute and spunky! It is good to see we aren't the only ones who do different things for our kids!
how cute is that?! can't wait to see pics. wish gavin could join in for some good quality cousins fun.
Post a Comment