Thursday, May 8, 2008

Twighlight Series

Ok, I know i am way behind in the times for reading these books...but at least i only have to wait for the 4th one to come out in August! i am soo addicted to it (and i've only read the 1st book). I don't usually get into a book (i'm not a big reader), but i've read some other books by Stephanie Meyer and really enjoyed them. I finished this book in about 2 days (including 2 nights of staying up late...while Jed slept -how opposite is that!?)
Anyway, if any of you haven't read it yet...you're totally missing out! It is sooo good. Now I am waiting...patiently...for the next two books to be sent to me (Thanx Celeste!)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

ok, so I know this post is a week old, so maybe you've already read the next one, but just in case you haven't, just wanted to give you a heads up not to expect too much. the first one is so delicious that you expect the second one to be just as fabulous, but I didn't love it. I thought it could have been half as long and thought nothing really "happened". the third one is better though, so plow through, man! can't wait until august! :)