Friday, May 30, 2008

Austin, Texas

So it's taken me forever to finally post about our trip to Texas...but here I am. We had so much fun there (thanx again Melissa for letting us invade your home)! We did a lot of fun things and most were free, so that was nice. The weather was wonderful and everything was o green. I loved it!




Reid called Melissa, MYlissa...We did go swimming and with the frightening experience reid gave us all by jumping into the pool with no one near by prompted me to start him in swimming lessons. Luckily grandma saw him and got to him first, 20 seconds later he was fine and now knows he isn't supposed to jump in the big pool by himself...the children's museum was fun (and free on wednesday nights!) the boys loved the train the most.
Thank you again Melissa and gavin for letting us stay, we're excited to see you guys soon!

4 comments:

Harmony Mountain Ward said...

The Texas vacation looked sooo much fun. I liked the photos. Reid was so cute saying blastoff. William looked like he was having fun also. Mom

Melissa said...

oohhhh, I miss being called MYlissa! I've been wondering what you've been up to 'cause you haven't posted in a while. did nancy tell you we're flying into SLC on mon, june 30? anyway, that's when we're coming, and gavin and I will be there for a week. can't wait!

janabigelow said...

Looks like you all had fun! Your boys are growing up!

Jed and Leona said...

yeah melissa we are soo excited! reid occasionally talks about gavin (and meagan and kayla). but we tell him when we go to texas next time he can play with them...but now gavin will come here! (and you too of course) :)