Today while walking through the store Reid was holding a folded piece of paper, he told me Angelina gave it to him (his best buddy-who's a girl-from school). He told me that he wasn't supposed to tell or show anyone. After a bit of coaxing I was able to get him to tell me what it said and then eventually show me, then I quickly took a picture!
(thank goodness because he put it down to look at something and forgot it there).
(thank goodness because he put it down to look at something and forgot it there).

When we got home I talked to him about how to treat girls...
Me: Do we ever hit girls?
R: NO! And we don't push them either
Me:Do we kiss girls?
R:EEEWWWW, NO!
Me: (breathing a sigh of relief) Good!
R: By the way Mom, I still kinda hate girls
Me: (breathing another sigh of relief), good! But we can still be good friends with them right? (Because Angelina is such a cute little girl).
R: Yeah, but no kissing until we are married!
Me: Do we ever hit girls?
R: NO! And we don't push them either
Me:Do we kiss girls?
R:EEEWWWW, NO!
Me: (breathing a sigh of relief) Good!
R: By the way Mom, I still kinda hate girls
Me: (breathing another sigh of relief), good! But we can still be good friends with them right? (Because Angelina is such a cute little girl).
R: Yeah, but no kissing until we are married!
2 comments:
Hear, hear to all of the above! :) Girls as friends are fabulous, but girlfriends--scary to mothers! :)
so cute!
Post a Comment