So I have had a request for a recent photo of me and my belly...
Yes, I am 20 weeks along (5 months) and my baby is sitting low and breached, kicking away at my bladder! Now if this baby continues to be as active as she is inside the womb, I am definitely going to have my hands full when she is born!
SHE? Wait, did I say she? YES! We are having a GIRL!
SHE? Wait, did I say she? YES! We are having a GIRL!
SHE? Wait, did I say she? YES! We are having a GIRL!
SHE? Wait, did I say she? YES! We are having a GIRL!
6 comments:
I can't wait to see her! I am sure she is going to be so fun and that she is going to have Jed and the brothers wrapped around her finger from day 1. I know my boys treat Beth so much different than Jonathon. It is amazing how different a sister is!
Yeah! Congrats on the baby and the school! How fun a girl and California!
yay! yay! yay! so excited for you. love the belly picture. wait, when are you guys moving to CA? will baby girl be born there?
Congrats on a mixed bunch - yay for the pink little one! It wouldn't matter: you could have ten boys and still have a great time with them, but I'm really happy you're having a girl. I hope my boys-only families get one someday. Did you know Emily G. is having a girl? And AJ - too soon to know. By the next family reunion, what a delightful mass of humanity we will be!!
Sure love y'all,
Auntie Karla
P.S. I'm still hoping for AZ... for obvious reasons!
LOVE the bump! You always manage to stay so petite :) Congrats!!
Yeah for girls! I am so excited for you! You look to cute.
Post a Comment