Friday, June 5, 2009

Babies....Mmmmm....

So I was looking at a picture of my friend's Bryan and Helga's new baby girl...she is ADORABLE to say the least. Reid was looking with me, and as I do every time I see a baby, I ask Reid if he wants a baby sister. On this occasion he answered a little differently...

Mom: She's cute, I want a baby girl, don't you?"
Reid: Yeah, and a baby boy.
Mom: A boy and a girl at the same time? You want 2 babies?
Reid: Yeah

Mmmmm...forshadowing? Watch out Jed!

(THIS IS IN NO WAY AN ANNOUNCEMENT, WE ARE NOT PREGNANT! )
though i can always wish!

2 comments:

Emily Shaw said...

If you end up having twins...this is a pregnancy "competition" (so says Jed!) that I'm NOT participating in!!!!!!

Spencer tells me we should have another baby some time too....only time will tell though (no, not time...only LEONA will tell!)

Aim Aug said...

You should move up here. We are having a twins epidemic in our ward...if you can call two people due with twins an epidemic.