Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I am a Comma




You Are a Comma



You are open minded and extremely optimistic.

You enjoy almost all facets of life. You can find the good in almost anything.



You keep yourself busy with tons of friends, activities, and interests.

You find it hard to turn down an opportunity, even if you are pressed for time.



Your friends find you fascinating, charming, and easy to talk to.

(But with so many competing interests, you friends do feel like you hardly have time for them.)



You excel in: Inspiring people



You get along best with: The Question Mark

3 comments:

mb said...

Hey Leona, it is a scary time I know but also I know that the Lord will provide a way. Our food has seemed to stretch extra and Our family has grown closer because of it. We got a big pack of Flour tortillas at Costco & we eat a lot of those filled with meat & cheese or beans, or turkey or whatever we can find in our fridge or freezer! I hope Utah has a WIC program like California because I tell you that eggs, cheese, milk, etc... is what we use most! When you have less money you get creative as well. You find a way to make it stretch and you find you can live without a lot. Keep us posted. After your husband finishes school It will open a lot of doors I am sure. I am glad you can babysit for money, etc... When the kids are both in school I am going to go to hair school to help bring in extra money in the next years and so we can save on haircuts, too! Anyways, you're in our prayers and it'll all turn out great!

Moey and Spence said...

Jed it was so fun to read up on you and your family, I can't believe you have kids. Ok I can't believe I do either. It is so much fun to be able to see all that is going on in our lives if you want you can check out my blog. spenceandmoey.blogspot.com
We just started it but I am getting the hang of it now I think.
Miranda

D/E G said...

So do you know any question marks?
:)