Jed and I have started working out. Some nights we work out together. We get a deck of cards. We take turns flipping over a card. Whichever number it is we do a workout. We are able to choose which one we want to do. One night Reid was still up (he had a really late nap), so he exercised with us!
Sorry it's a bit dark. My camera doesn't work well when it's darker.
Starting up Again!
14 years ago
3 comments:
Reid is stinkin' cute. I love to hear his little voice talking on the videos. Oh, thanks for the info on the geese, I had no idea. They are usually so nonchalant when people are around, but it's good to be aware. Yikes!
you mean, like if you flip over a 9, you do 9 push-ups, or whatever? sounds fun--especially with a spouse! reid is hilarious, by the way.
that's exactly how you do it melis, it is a lot of fun with a spouse. you're more dedicated to it also, instead of choosing something easy to do on the higher numbers and something harder on the lower number, you push yourself more.
Post a Comment