I've seen this on a couple blogs and finally have the time to do it. I encourage all to do it, it's fun to her about each other!
What is his name? Jedediah Thor Burton (He once got out of a ticket because of his middle name. The policeman said, 'anyone with a middle name like Thor can't be a bad guy')
How long have you been married? 5 years, 6 months, 27 days and 15 hours-but who's counting?
How long did you date? 7 weeks (but were engaged for 4 months)
How old his he? 31
Who eats more? It's close, I eat a couple meals during the day and Jed eats less meals but more at the time.
Who said I love you first? He did (I wasn't too sure at the time, but the next day I did)
Who is taller? Jed
Who can sing better? Again Jed
Who is smarter? Most definitely Jed, He's a wealth of useless information!
Who does the laundry? I do, when I actually get to it!
Who does the dishes? Both, but mostly me though
Who pays the bills? I do, I'm in charge of the finances. Is that a good idea?
Who sleeps on the right side? Looking at the bed: Jed, the door is closer to the left and I can get to the kids quicker (and hear them better), so I'm on the left.
Who mows the lawn? Right now, neither one of us. The owners pay someone to do it. In our old place, Jed did because it was a driving one and I didn't know how to work it (at least that's what I told him!) No really, it's true.
Who cooks dinner? Which ever restaurant we go to! (Our weakness) We both cook. Jed will say he does most of the time but we're about even.
Who drives? I do mostly, because we're usually in the vehicle I drive (has the car seats). Unless I make him.
Who is more stubborn? Definitely Jed ( I give in because I don't care to argue)
Who kissed who first? Jed did, but I wanted it!
Who asked who out first? Jed did (However the first time we met and spent time together was by chance at a dance)
Who proposed? Which proposal? The first time was at club Omni when we both said we went to the Temple and received the answer to marry. The second time he did, after he asked my Dad for permission (he didn't even get down on his knee!) The third time when he surprised me with the ring, this time was better, with guitar, singing and the knee!
Who has more friends? We both have about the same, however Jed makes friends the easiest.
Who is more sensitive? Definitely me. I'm getting better at not getting offended, though.
Who has more siblings? Jed by 1.
Who wears the pants? Jed says, "No man in his right mind would answer anything else but "you dear" So me!
Starting up Again!
14 years ago
4 comments:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN... you "wanted it"?
(dad)
Hi there - one comment for all the posts: Great fun to see and miss you! Your inside sport fun was especially, cleverly cute (but really dark and therefore hard to see): I guess Reid has invented a new sport, all right! Thank you for all us far -away peoples fo doing a fun, cute blog! Oh, and I'm liking these hubby exposes so much I just might do one on Tim...
Love you all, Auntie Karla
How fun I keep seeing those and feel like it is my time to complete a tag, soon.
yeah, you should. it's fun
Post a Comment