Sunday, February 17, 2013

"No, I crazy!"

 Sometimes I can get my girl to look this cute...

...but most of the time she looks like this!
(her hair is always so crazy and messy).

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Beth is the same way! =)

Nancy said...

She must be related to her Grandma Burton! I remember sitting in front of my mom, trying not to scream, as she carefully tried to untangle the knots from my hair. That must have been the reason I had a "Pixie" cut so often.

Nancy said...

My mom used to take me to the beauty college in Provo to have my hair cut into a "Pixie" cut for the very same reason I'm sure. I do remember a few times of her trying to work through all the snarls and knots in my hair. I was having more fun catching grasshoppers, worms and bees and couldn't be bothered with hair!

Nancy said...

Hmmm, I can't tell if this is working or not. NO, I'm NOT a robot, but I can't say I can read the numbers or "words" that prove it. So, maybe I won't leave a comment after all, since this is my third try.

Nancy said...

I give up! I guess if all my attempts show up I'll be able to tell they worked. If not, just another waste of time. I seem to be good at that lately.

Leona said...

LOL! Thanks for the comments! I have all of the comments go to my email first so I can check them out before they get posted. I've had 1 or 2 comments from people in the past trying to sell things or from some random person commenting so I changed it to where I see it first.