Tuesday, September 21, 2010

PLEASE HELP MY FRIEND

If you don't feel like reading it all, all you have to do is click on the link at the bottom and vote for thesassysaver. PLEASE do this for my friend, she is amazing and truly deserves this!

Dear Friends and Family
,

First I want to say thanks for reading this. Some of you know that I run a frugal living blog called The Sassy Saver. I write about coupons and living within your means. We have been so blessed to be able to live debt free our entire marriage and I am hoping to be able to continue that cycle.

With Matthew looking at going to Law School next year we may have to go into debt for that. I am hoping that I can make enough money by writing my blog that we can pay for living expenses while he is in Law School. This will cut our debt in half if we have to get into debt. I am needing to learn more about blogging and earning money through it so I can work from home and help our family in the process.

I have registered with Savings.com to become what is called a deal pro. This means that I am given the opportunity to go to the Savings.com blogging conference in Chicago where I will learn all about blogging and earning money. This will also give me a chance to share what I know through their website which will bring me a lot of traffic to my site and give me more of an opportunity to achieve my goal of earning enough money for our family.

If you could please take a moment to Vote for me in the contest. There will be 15 people chosen and they will choose it by the votes they receive, their website and the advice we give. The voting is very important because it tells them who the people trust and look to for the tips they need.

It only takes a moment just click and vote. Thank you so much!!!!
http://saveup.savings.com/?contestants=thesassysaver

Melissa

No comments: